where can i go?

February 6, 2011

faces and light




I love the medium of photography, for with its unique realism it gives me the power to go beyond conventional ways of seeing and understanding and say, "This is real, too."

 
"There is nothing mysterious about space-time. Every speck of matter, every idea, is a space-time event. We cannot experience anything or conceive of anything that exists outside of space-time. Just as experience precedes all awareness and creative expression, the visual language of our photographs should ever more strongly express the fourth dimensional structure of the real world"
 

miss ladas, the greekan

                          " A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know."



the stella's...some of them




my dear friend, Emma, gave this to me for my 18th birthday. I love it in unnaturals ways.


                                   "The visual image is a kind of tripwire for the emotions"

No comments:

Post a Comment