where can i go?

February 19, 2011

a small town

i went to a small town called Standerton with one of my close friends, Minki. it was such a lovely experience and place to be. it definitely made me miss my small town and my family a lot. i miss the simplicity and small things that excite me over there. i miss how calm it is and how it's my place to get away from the madness that occassionally fills this big city.
but yes, anyways, here are some pictures that i took with a camera that felt very foreign in my hands (it wasn't mine) but that i soon fell in love with. hence me still having it in my cupboard.





 Love it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you,
It will set you free
Be more like the man you were made to be.
There is a design,
An alignment to cry,
Of my heart to see,
The                beauty              of             love           as             it             was          made          to            be














2 comments: